I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy the day spent with family and friends. Try not to stuff yourself too much like I'm sure I will do! lol...
Kristen - I LOVE your Blog.....I always enjoy your beautiful creations! I'm from a small town in Mississippi. I do not have a blog yet!! My e-mail address is debbielee1220@yahoo.com....
I'm a 42yr. old mother of 1. I've been married for 21years to a wonderful man, Kevin. We have one son together named Chase who is 14. We live in a small town in Arkansas and have a dog named Sassy, a cat named Coco and now a chinchilla, Tiki. My husband is a Database Administrator and I have my own business called Kristen's Creations where I make and sell a variety of crafts. I worked in a shop as a floral designer for 15 yrs. until it closed. My former boss decided to retire and lease out her building. I enjoy crafting, decorating, and hanging out with my family.
E-mail me at Kristenscreations@hotmail.com
Hi friends! Welcome to October, although around here it's been cooler in
the mornings, but the afternoons are still pretty hot. I'll take it though,
80's...
[image: Fall Home Tour Review - 25+Homes]
There is so much inspiration in all of these homes, I thought you would
love to see them all again. All week 2...
Welcome to the 940th Tablescape Thursday! Brenda set a special table in
beautiful autumn colors for her hubby’s birthday. Brenda said, “This was a
special ...
I have become a big believer in sharing my shopping wish lists publicly
before going to an antique market. It’s a bit like wearing my “lucky
sweatshirt”...
My biggest and best closet and organization transformations over the past
nine years!
I shared our nine year before and after home tour recently, and I w...
*Welcome to our High Ropes *
*Course Fun Day party, where *
*we all dressed up as *
*Harry Potter *
*characters as we climbed *
*people on our course. *
*A...
9 Days of Mountains, Chocolate, Cheese & Unforgettable Adventures
Switzerland, here we come! We are so excited for our Switzerland Babes
ladies’ trip! Th...
Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy
DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party.
The po...
Christmas season is over and it's time to transition to January. I have to
admit that I am a big fan of winter (Yes...strange, I know) but that's
mostly ...
The RSS feed URL you're currently using https://follow.it/cotedetexas will
stop working shortly. Please add /rss at the and of the URL, so that the
URL w...
Having a girl with a Halloween birthday makes looking at Halloween cakes
even more fun. We usually don't have birthday cake on Halloween because
the nigh...
[image: See the source image]
*Update: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II died today. It is a day that I have
dreaded for so long. Today begins the 12 days of...
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
[image: Instant Pot Chicken and Wild Rice Stew - Make this yummy stew start
to finish in under 30 minutes using the Instant Pot. virginiasweetpea.com]
Happ...
Hello, Dear Ones. It is with a sad heart that I come to you today to say I
am no longer going to post on my blog. I have tried a few times in the past
to...
I installed this corkboard wall in a matter of hours, so I happily pass on
the tutorial to you! The hardest part was just worrying about whether or
not i...
Greetings, friends!
Oh my goodness, can you believe that Christmas is one week from today?! I
can't ... time is going by too quickly! Well, before the ...
Good morning friends! I hope you all are warmer than we are, it is freezing
here. But at least we didn't get ANY of the snow that they thought we would
get...
Hi friends,
After my last post, seems as though we have made some progress. So much in
fact, Madison was able to have a seat in her very first class today....
It’s been awhile and a lot has happened in my life.
For those of you who want to catch up with me please feel free to follow me
on Facebook to catch up. Yo...
I am writing today to say farewell to blogging.
I have loved this blog.
I started *The Shabby Nest* in 2008, and it has been a source of joy, it
has prov...
Dear Readers,
The time has come for me to say good-bye to Poofing the Pillows. I have
loved writing this blog for 10+ years but I know it's time to move ...
Note: If you are looking for Foodie Friday and Everything Else, the link
party has been permanently retired. Thanks for all of your support over the
years...
English Toffee - ButterYum Seriously, is there anything better than
caramelized sugar? Ok, maybe caramelized sugar, a stick of butter, lightly
toasted a...
So, my husband and I are attending a banquet this week and I realized that
I don’t really have anything that qualifies as ‘cocktail party’ attire. So,
ye...
The first day of fall, where has the summer gone to? We've been in the
upper 90's all week, hard to believe fall is here and yes those cold days
of winter ...
We bought our home in the summer of 1992 and our upstairs bathroom was
just never designed correctly. We decorated it the best we could, but the
space pla...
We woke up to our first real snow of the season this morning.
Just enough to be an inconvenience for those traveling during rush hour.
And it will b...
These closet doors are dreamy!!! *Dream Book Design *turned an
unattractive closet door into something I want!!! Learn *how to build a
barn door for a...
*Hi! I have been decorating for Christmas this week and finished the piano
so I wanted to share.This will be a short post, I am working hard to get my
hou...
I have been keeping a secret for a few months... and it has been hard not
to give it away! Thank goodness I can finally tell you today!!!
After 4 1/2 y...
Hello Lovlies,
You are cordially invited to join me at my new blog, Larkspur Interiors.
WHEN: Now!
WHERE: www.larkspurinteriors.com
R.S.V.P.: Not necessa...
It's Friday once again. Can you believe it?
And it's time for another great house tour.
Today we're snooping around Jenna's home at
Rain On A Tin Roof.
...
Projects, projects, do they ever end? lol There is always something
to add to the list, isn't there?
I had wanted to add bead board to the ends of our...
7 comments:
HAppy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family and friends!!! Hugs, ciao Flavia
Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thank you for inspiring me all year long :D
Happy Thanksgiving Kristen! :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you sweet friend...I can see the end in sight...18 more houses...only 3 of those hard, hard days
Thank you for being so willing to share all of your talent with the rest of us. I love following your blog.
Kristen - I LOVE your Blog.....I always enjoy your beautiful creations!
I'm from a small town in Mississippi. I do not have a blog yet!! My e-mail address is debbielee1220@yahoo.com....
Debbie
Post a Comment