The 6 things I value:
1. God. He created everything.
2. Family and Friends. Where would I be without them?
3.Health. My brother is a diabetic and has to take 3 or 4 shots a day. I really feel for him.
4. Home, car, furnishings. I am thankful for what I have.
5. My animals. Oh how I love Sassy and Coco!
6. Food. I love to eat! (especially chocolate)
1. Dirty house. I hate to clean but I also hate dirt and dog hair floating around.
2.Being stuck up
5. Getting too drunk and acting stupid
6. Kevin's giant T.V. That takes up half of the room.
Buffie at http://buffiesblaaaahg.blogspot.com/
Ellen at http://sweetmemorymakingmom.blogspot.com/
Terrie at http://terriedj.blogspot.com/
Tootsie at http://www.tootsietime.blogspot.com/
Raxx at http://runfromyourage.blogspot.com/
Jamie at http://juicyfruitjaime.blogspot.com/
I just checked out Jamie’s blog and it looks really cute! You guys should pay her a visit!
Thanks again Chari for the award!
After looking at the pics on here we decided to add trim to the bottom of the cornice board. The curtains look more cream in the pic than they really are, when I take a picture of the whole room finished it will all come together.
I painted these abstract tulips a few years ago for her.
This is her hollywood bathroom.
Later on this week, I will be posting some pics of Sherry's house, it's not done yet either but oh is it beautiful!