Photobucket     Photobucket        

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas To All...

Merry Christmas! I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas eve. You are probably not on the computer like I am! I decided to do a quick post while Kevin was wrapping my presents(typical man waiting until the last minute...lol) We went to the Christmas eve service at our church tonight and then we went to eat at IHOP. Yum! We recently decided to have Christmas lunch over here tomorrow so I thought I better set my table! Although...we are in the middle of a winter storm! We can't believe it!! It is snowing like crazy. I hope everyone can make it over tomorrow, but we are expecting more than 4 inches! The last snow we had on Christmas was in 1975. We had an ice storm about 8 years ago, but no snow. Looks like we will have a white Christmas after all!!

Here is my table all ready for guests...I hope.

I bought the placemats at J.C. Pennies today at 60% off. I had everything elso from last year.

See all the snow! It's still coming down pretty hard!
I hope you all have a wonderful and most of all... BLESSED CHRISTmas!!



15 comments:

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas! Your table looks beautiful! Have a wonderful day with your family!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Merry Christmas Kristen, your table looks beautiful girl...
hugs ~lynne~

Simply LKJ said...

Merry Christmas Kristen! Enjoy the snowfall. The table looks beautiful!!

Divamom said...

Your table is gorgeous! Hope you have a blessed Christmas!

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope you have a memory filled day!

Melissa Miller said...

Merry Christmas Kristen!!!!

Your tablescape is gorgeous and just perfect for the Holiday lunch. Love the pretty red placemats. ~Enjoy! :)

Marigene said...

Your table is beautiful...love your entryway with the snow-dusted trees all lit up for Santa! We got 6"-8" of snow last night, hard to tell with all the drifting.
Merry Christmas!

Debbie said...

And Merry Christmas to you. Your home is beautiful and I love the rich colors. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Beautiful table, hope all your guests make it.

Kim said...

Merry Christmas Kristen. I have to tell you that I've been back to your blog about a dozen times for inspiration. Yours is my favorite hands down, not just at Christmas time, but all year round. Seriously.
Kim

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the snow and wish we had gotten some.....we are going to the snow later in January ......I want my little guys to see REAL snow...

Poppy Cottage said...

Merry Christmas!

Rettabug said...

♫ Merry Christmas, Kristen! ♫

Your table looks lovely! I was in JCPenny's the same day as you & totally forgot to look at the table stuff. I was on a mission for that one last gift, ya' know ~~insert rolled eyes~~

I hope your guests all made it to your lovely home & that you had a wonderful holiday.

fondly,
Rett

squawmama said...

Merry Christmas Kristen and to your beautiful family too... I think it snowed because I am here and this Florida girl was kinda secretly wishing for snow... Have fun and Happy New Year!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Four Paws and Co said...

Your table is gorgeous & I'm lovin' your new placemats! ☺♥☺

Featured in Country Woman Magazine fall 2012 for kitchen and crafts


My photo
I'm a 42yr. old mother of 1. I've been married for 21years to a wonderful man, Kevin. We have one son together named Chase who is 14. We live in a small town in Arkansas and have a dog named Sassy, a cat named Coco and now a chinchilla, Tiki. My husband is a Database Administrator and I have my own business called Kristen's Creations where I make and sell a variety of crafts. I worked in a shop as a floral designer for 15 yrs. until it closed. My former boss decided to retire and lease out her building. I enjoy crafting, decorating, and hanging out with my family. E-mail me at Kristenscreations@hotmail.com

Follow me on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/kristenscreations12/

You are welcome to pin anything from my blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Total Pageviews




The tip junkie featured my snowman mesh wreath!

homemade crafts

Popular Posts

BlogCatalog

Decorating Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sassy Girl

Sassy Girl

Cock a doodle doo!!

Cock a doodle doo!!

Wish we were here!

Wish we were here!


Blog List