Photobucket     Photobucket        

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Mesh Wreath

I wanted to show you my Halloween mesh wreath I recently made for my front door. I ended up using the base and some of the mesh from last year and totally reworked it.  It is full of everything that screams Halloween including pumpkins, ghosts, spooky eyes, creepy hands and spiders.The spooky eyes and hands are battery opperated and light up! I think the kids will like it...just hope it's not too scary!
 
Here is a closeup...you will definitely know it's Halloween when you come to my front door!
 

Be sure and come back Thursday for my Share Your Creations party...so many great links last week!!

I'm joining Savvy Southern Style for WOW.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristen, very cute wreath! I love your blog!
~Audra

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a fun wreath, Kristen! I love it! You've packed a lot into this wreath and I think it makes a great Halloween statement on your front door.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

So cute, Kristen! You're so good at making these!

Becca Bertotti said...

How stinkin' cute is this wreath ?! I love your festive and whimsical Halloween wreath, Kristen!

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Kristen, Your wreath is too cute!!

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Kristen, The wreath is so cute! I love the feathery touches! :)

priscilla said...

Very cute !! Love the ghosts !

Traditions By The Seasons said...

Kristen,
Your wreath is adorable...it's packed full of so many cute goodies! Well done! XO ~Liz

Allyson Pecilunas said...

Such a cute Halloween wreath! I am sure it will look fab all lit up!

Cynthia said...

This wreath is Fantastic. Great job.

Cynthia

Gypsy Heart said...

I love it! So fun ~

xo
Pat

Unknown said...

SO cute! I just love the little ghosts! :-)

Miss Janice said...

This wreath is adorable Kristen!

Featured in Country Woman Magazine fall 2012 for kitchen and crafts


My photo
I'm a 42yr. old mother of 1. I've been married for 21years to a wonderful man, Kevin. We have one son together named Chase who is 14. We live in a small town in Arkansas and have a dog named Sassy, a cat named Coco and now a chinchilla, Tiki. My husband is a Database Administrator and I have my own business called Kristen's Creations where I make and sell a variety of crafts. I worked in a shop as a floral designer for 15 yrs. until it closed. My former boss decided to retire and lease out her building. I enjoy crafting, decorating, and hanging out with my family. E-mail me at Kristenscreations@hotmail.com

Follow me on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/kristenscreations12/

You are welcome to pin anything from my blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Total Pageviews




The tip junkie featured my snowman mesh wreath!

homemade crafts

Popular Posts

BlogCatalog

Decorating Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sassy Girl

Sassy Girl

Cock a doodle doo!!

Cock a doodle doo!!

Wish we were here!

Wish we were here!