Photobucket     Photobucket        

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Christmas Lantern Swags

Hi! I wanted to share some of the lantern swags I have made this season. They always sell out fast when I list them. I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season! 





13 comments:

Ronnie Global Financial Service said...

We offer the best Global Financial Service provided to the general public with the maximum satisfaction and without risks. Do not lose this chance. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life / business.

Contact the firm of Dr. Mark Thomas
Email: ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com
Whatsapp +91 93118 56893
Dr. Mark Thomas
Executive Investment
Consultant / Mediator / Facilitator
Sincerely,

Anonymous said...

تساهم شركات تصنيع العبوات الزجاجية في دعم الاقتصاد المصري من خلال توفير فرص عمل للمواطنين، وزيادة الصادرات وزيادة الإيرادات للدولة، حيث تتمتع هذه الشركات بقدرة عالية على التصدير إلى الدول العربية والأفريقية.

John Hardy said...

A very good with beautiful lantern for Christmas. I really love it. This one awesome for Christmas year and for us. Now it's time to avail https://quickshutterrepair.co.uk/ for more information.

달리아 바르가스 said...

So fantastic topic because information about this website is helpful

제이시 라미레즈 said...

Great! I get information and many good experiences to this topic

아리야 안드라데 said...

I appreciate about the website and wonderful topic that so amazing to learn.

압디엘 라스무센 said...

Good idea, this topic shows an important knowledge that’s perfect.

카지노사이트 said...

great content sir I really liked it.
its so good article. thanks

토토사이트 said...

I look forward to reading many articles from you. It’s really great and informative.

파워볼사이트 said...

It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

카지노사이트 said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?D.

바카라사이트 said...

Wow, fantastic blog layout! D.

파워볼사이트 said...

How long haveyou been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. D.

Featured in Country Woman Magazine fall 2012 for kitchen and crafts


My photo
I'm a 42yr. old mother of 1. I've been married for 21years to a wonderful man, Kevin. We have one son together named Chase who is 14. We live in a small town in Arkansas and have a dog named Sassy, a cat named Coco and now a chinchilla, Tiki. My husband is a Database Administrator and I have my own business called Kristen's Creations where I make and sell a variety of crafts. I worked in a shop as a floral designer for 15 yrs. until it closed. My former boss decided to retire and lease out her building. I enjoy crafting, decorating, and hanging out with my family. E-mail me at Kristenscreations@hotmail.com

Follow me on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/kristenscreations12/

You are welcome to pin anything from my blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Total Pageviews




The tip junkie featured my snowman mesh wreath!

homemade crafts

Popular Posts

BlogCatalog

Decorating Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sassy Girl

Sassy Girl

Cock a doodle doo!!

Cock a doodle doo!!

Wish we were here!

Wish we were here!