Photobucket     Photobucket        

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Handmade Easter Items

Spring will be arriving soon...I hope! We have had a cold and icy winter here in Arkansas and I am ready for some warm weather! I have been creating Easter items and I'm enjoying working with the lighter colors and bunnies. If you follow me on Facebook then you have probably seen some of these. I will be creating more new items over the next several weeks!  I will post listing dates and times on my Facebook page.
 
I hope spring arrives soon for you!!
 
 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristen! I haven't heard from you in a bit. These are just a double dose of cute! I have been adding spring all around the downstairs. I am so ready to clean the porch up and decorate there! Happy Spring my dear to you too.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love all your great Ideas for Easter sweet.
XXOO
Diane

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful Easter arrangements, Kristen. I was glad to see a post from you here! Have missed your face!;>) xo Diana

Traditions By The Seasons said...

Beautiful, all of them! You are so talented. :)

Unknown said...

Love your blog ! Love your ideas!!! Will you post pics of your house as you decorate for Easter & Spring??? I'm always watching for new pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Want to SELL your Stuff : Click here and visit best site for online selling products
Sell Your Stuff

Nancieann0509 said...

Thank you so much for updating your blog. I have missed you! Love all of your ideas from last Christmas and the cute decor for Easter & Spring. I know you are very busy creating beautiful arrangements, ( I'm following on Facebook). I'm always too late to purchase one. Hope we see more of your blog posts. You are a favorite of mine! Happy Spring!

Featured in Country Woman Magazine fall 2012 for kitchen and crafts


My photo
I'm a 42yr. old mother of 1. I've been married for 21years to a wonderful man, Kevin. We have one son together named Chase who is 14. We live in a small town in Arkansas and have a dog named Sassy, a cat named Coco and now a chinchilla, Tiki. My husband is a Database Administrator and I have my own business called Kristen's Creations where I make and sell a variety of crafts. I worked in a shop as a floral designer for 15 yrs. until it closed. My former boss decided to retire and lease out her building. I enjoy crafting, decorating, and hanging out with my family. E-mail me at Kristenscreations@hotmail.com

Follow me on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/kristenscreations12/

You are welcome to pin anything from my blog

Follow Me on Pinterest

Total Pageviews




The tip junkie featured my snowman mesh wreath!

homemade crafts

Popular Posts

BlogCatalog

Decorating Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sassy Girl

Sassy Girl

Cock a doodle doo!!

Cock a doodle doo!!

Wish we were here!

Wish we were here!